Premium Parent Coaching Package – This is for families who desire true transformational change. If you are a parent or couple looking for one on one unconditional, non-judgmental support to overcome the challenges in your home this is the package for you. Together we will discover the good, and address your problems one by one and find solutions that work for you. You will learn how to gain greater cooperation, develop more effective communication and experience more joy in parenting. You will become the parent you want to be!
- Each month, for three consecutive months, you will receive four, one-hour coaching sessions, a total of 12, which are scheduled at your convenience. These sessions take place via phone, or if you live in the Los Angeles area and would prefer we can arrange to meet in person.
- A written summary of each coaching session
- Unlimited email support throughout the coaching process
- Up to two 15-minute “Talk me off the ledge!” phone conversations between sessions
- Resources, referrals, and recommendations specifically tailored for your family
Hourly Consultations – This is recommended if you are looking for guidance and support to address a particular challenge or situation. You will gain greater clarity about the most effective way to solve your problem.
- A one hour phone consultation, or in person if you live in the greater Los Angeles area
- A detailed written summary with recommendations and a 30 minute follow-up phone call
In Home Observation and Consultation – Are you looking for a supportive, non-judgmental, compassionate guide to visit your home and see what your world is really like? By spending some time with you and your family I can quickly see what systems, structures or techniques aren’t serving you well and help you devise a plan to create sustainable change.
- A four-hour in home visit
- One hour follow-up consultation
- Written follow-up of observation complete with recommendations
Positive Parenting Parties – Do you have three or more friends, who are struggling, just like you, with the most important job on earth, raising children? Would you and your friends enjoy working together in the comfort of your home to develop better parenting skills? Consider this package.
- One 2 hour workshop tailored to the specific challenges of your group
- Each family will receive a copy of Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen, Ed. D.
- Each family will receive a 1 hour private follow-up phone session
Positive Discipline Workshops: As a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator I offer workshops for parents using experiential based activities based on the Positive Discipline Parenting model. Positive Discipline is a non-permissive and non-punitive approach to parenting. It helps families effectively solve problems while strengthening relationships and helping children take responsibility and learn life skills.
For more information and details, such as location and cost, about upcoming workshops in the community check out my “Classes” page, or to schedule a workshop for your group please contact me directly via email or phone.
For Professionals Who Work with Families and Children – I can tailor a Positive Discipline workshop for professionals who work with families and children. My unique combination of education and experience, as a director, teacher and parent allow me to share with you a multi-faceted approach to creating positive interactions with children and families. Please contact me to discuss your needs.